Together Everyone Accomplishes More!
Anyone is encouraged to create, lead, or participate in a team as part of the RunWalk for the Kids to benefit CHKD and compete in the TEAM CHALLENGE. Recruit your family, friends, co-workers, etc. to participate on your team at any race level (8k Run, 2 Mile Walk or 1 Mile Fun Run). Teams can represent your company, club, community group, honor a CHKD patient or department or simply provide a fun healthy way to socialize while supporting a great cause as a family. Team participation can also be a part of a company's healthy work initiative and build morale.
Create a fundraising page, share it with your friends, colleagues, and family and make an even bigger difference in the lives of children!
Wear your best super hero cape design and win a prize!
Join the "Team Challenge." Awards will be presented on Race Day to the following:
- Team with the most participants
- Team that raised the most in donations/pledges. Go to Donate/Fundraise now and raise funds as individuals, families, or as a team to benefit CHKD's Sports Medicine Program.
- CHKD team with the most participants
- CHKD team that raises the most in donations
- KD Circle team with the most participants
- KD Circle team that raises the most in donations
Deadline to create a team (of 5 or more) is March 25, 2018 to be on the official RunWalk T-shirt.
Deadline to qualify for a "Team Challenge" award is 4pm May 3, 2018.
No Team packet pick up. If you are picking up race numbers for others you must have your ID, the completed authorization form, and a copy of their ID - NO EXCEPTIONS. Please see Race Rules for more information.
Value of making a difference for the children in our community by being a Team Player? Priceless!
RunWalk For The Kids is a project of The King's Daughters to benefit