- All participants will receive finisher medals.
- Top 8k finishers overall, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place men's & women's awards; which will be presented on Race Day.
- Age group awards for top finishers in the 8k Run will be MAILED to winners the following week. Age increments for awards are as follows:
|12 & under||30 - 34||55 - 59|
|13 - 15||35 - 39||60 - 64|
|16 - 19||40 - 44||65 & over|
|20 - 24||45 - 49|
|25 - 29||50 - 54|
Team Awards will be presented to the:
- Team with the most participants*
- Team that raised the most in donations/pledges*
- CHKD team with the most participants*
- CHKD team that raises the most in donations/pledges*
- KD Circle team with the most participants*
- KD Circle team that raises the most in donations/pledges*
*Winning results are based on registrations and money collected online by
12pm May 2, 2019.
We are proud to announce:
8k winners in each age group and overall top place 8k winners will receive a gift certificate to Running, Etc.
Running, Etc. is a running company locally owned and operated since 1986. With over 22 years in business, it takes great pride in carrying the largest selection of running gear in the Mid-Atlantic region. Well respected and trusted by the local medical professionals and the local running community, their goal is to be considered one of the best running stores in the country. Running Etc. is staffed with runners who care, and serves world-class athletes, local competitors, recreational runners and beginners of all ages. Visit Running, Etc. Site.
RunWalk For The Kids is a project of The King's Daughters to benefit